The most important news I want to share is that I will be TAKING A SHORT BREAK from blogging due to my travel plans but I promise to return with tons of photographs to share on the blog. Meanwhile, I will be active on the social media and my IT friend will be monitoring this blog.
A Few Things Lately is a monthly series where I share some interesting stories and finds from around the web. Simply click on the fonts in gray to read the articles that interest you. Get your cuppa tea or coffee, sit back, relax and read on…
- Off The Shoulder tops are everywhere this summer and they are wiped out of the shelves as the summer approaches. This is an easy DIY video tutorial if you wish to create one for yourself. Here’s my shortcut – if you don’t know how to stitch then just invest into a good fabric glue. I really wish to learn stitching someday!
- And this looks like a great tip to keep your Off The Shoulder tops in place!
- If you are a mom of a girl, this is a must watch commercial video for you. It involves periods – first moon party – pin the pad on the period, uterus piñata, vagician and ….oh damn just watch it (here). I was on the floor laughing!
- These are world’s most beautiful libraries. I think they are picture perfect!
- Here’s a low-carb salad which looks fantastic. I’ve been meaning to try this since a long time now.
- This is for all the young women out there who are a few years into their marriage. I tried too hard to control my emotions reading this blog post that says – Mind Your Own Womb.
- I attended my first ever bloggers meet up at Sugar & Cloth studio and it was a lot of fun. The blogger community in Houston is extremely supportive. Here are some snapshots of the event. Can you spot me in third photo? I’m in stripes 🙂
Hope you have a fantastic day ahead!
Photo credit: Nicole Kestenbaum of Lipstick and Brunch