Hey there lovely people…
What are you up to this weekend? Hope you are keeping safe and warm in this cold weather.
A Few Things Lately is a monthly series where I share interesting stories and articles from around the web. We talk about movies, business, career, relationships, home decor, beauty, travel, immigrant life etc. Simply click on the fonts in grey to read the article that interests you. Get your cuppa tea or coffee, sit back, relax and read on.
Here are some fun links from around the web –
2. This was an interesting read about how people judge you based on 2 criteria when they first meet you. Pretty good tips if you are going for an interview soon. [businessinsider.com]
3. What guests really notice in your home when they first step in. Not sure if I do notice all these but it is good to know when I have guests at my house next time. [popsugar.com]
4. Sixteen conversation starters that work every time (#4 and #6 has always ALWAYS worked for me). [inc.com]
5. Biggest beauty innovations to expect in 2016. Which one of these would you try? [Refinery29.com]
6. Would you stay at any of these Airbnb’s. I’m up for # 9. [Realsimple.com]
7. Five relationship mantras that are actually baloney. (#2 & #3 is right on point). [Realsimple.com]
8. A real life story of a guy filmed over the period of 6 years, with real characters. I could relate so much! If you are an immigrant, especially with a popular last name PATEL, this movie is for you. [Meetthepatelfilms.com]
Have a great weekend!
Sources linked via images.